Allison is my little animal lover and was not afraid to touch any animal. She had to pet every dog and touch each gross snake.
This is the closest that Natalie got to any of the dogs. She liked to point at them and that was about it.
Daddy helped Evelyn play a shooting game. Not shooting to kill but I think shooting it was to practice shooting with tranquilizer darts. I think hers was a laser gun or something like that.
It impressed me that Evelyn semi-held a snake, she is not really the animal lover that her sister is.
Allison would have happily worn one of the snakes home if they let her. Doesn't that just look kind of gross, like something you should not touch?
Now, this sweet little fuzzy chick on the other hand looks like it should definitely be touched and held.
Baby pig that Evelyn is petting.
I was sad to not get any good picture of them milking the cow. But they both tried it.
I love them rolling and rolling and rolling down this hill.
I love Natalie cruising and crawling so fast down the hill at one point in this video.
1 comment:
I'm so proud of you for finally blogging again, Trina! (I know, I don't have room to talk :) )
The videos didn't work for me.
That last picture of Natalie is hilarious. Cute dancing baby!
Post a Comment