Monday, February 20, 2012

ARE YOU SHOCKED?

I am sure that I have been at the very bottom of you blog list since I have not posted since April. Be shocked then cross your fingers that I'll be able to catch up.

I really want to attempt to play catch up on my blog. Here's to hoping that I don't get burned out before I've done nearly a years worth of posts. There are many factors that contributed to the blog dry spell. To name a few: My baby became a climber and I could not longer be on the computer when she was awake. Our lap-top died, leaving only one computer and whenever Scott needed to work or do things for his calling in the evenings when he was home, I didn't have access to the computer and that was the time that Natalie would be asleep. I started doing reading with Evelyn during the younger girls rest time. Once I got very far behind it became a daunting task, now it's going to be a humongous task!

Now, today seems like a pretty good day to start updating, because.....well......the sun is shining which made me want to get out for a walk, but then I checked and the "feels like temp" is still only 14 degrees. So I think we will wait until a little later to go out for a walk. But let me tell you, this winter has been so bizarre and warm. There has probably only been snow on the ground for a total of 20 days the entire winter. Quite a bit or rain when it's been too warm to snow, and lots and lots of mud! The sun has been out way more than a normal winter! I LOVE THE SUNSHINE!

I thought it was funny that I could not even remember how to even start a blog post! I really almost asked someone. That is just sad!

There are two great things of me re-entering the blogging world. One day I'll be able to post up to date pictures again and the second is that I will then start reading your blogs again. I made it a rule to not read any blogs, besides family until I put in the time to update mine. Oh, and a 3rd thing is that once I am updated I will let myself join pintrest. (Is that even how you spell it?) Which is all sorts or exciting!

Now, don't ask me where all of this computer time is going to come from because I have no idea. I am sure it will be a slow process but I am going to try.

Wish me luck!

No comments: