Monday, March 7, 2011

Homemade Christmas gifts! Perk:They're so light that shipping is cheap!

I had a lot of fun evenings making Christmas gifts to send to family. I love that I can give a little better gifts that I could if I spent only the same amount of money. I love that they're so cheap to send since they don't weight very much!
Headbands made out of vinyl. So fun.
New favorite necklace to make. It's simple, yet fun since the 3 strands are very loosely braided together.
This fun necklace can be worn long or be double around the neck to be short. The green was such a fun color that I could not resist! I kind of made it chain like so it has a fun feel to it! Hopefully green is still your favorite color Shell.

Black necklace that can be worn long or doubled and worn short. I made one of these for myself too.

Fun new earring idea that I found of Michael's website. Haven't not gotten around to making some of these for myself yet, but I really want to!
Other earrings that I made. I love to coordinate jewelry and colors are so fun!

Pretty sure I forgot to take pictures of the bracelets I made. Some of them were fun to! If I had the money, jewelry making is something I could really get into and really get myself into trouble by spending too much money! For now it's really fun to do it for gifts and send it super cheap!

7 comments:

Kyle, Cassie and Kids said...

So cute and crafty! I love love them... =)

Andrea said...

Great gifts Trina! You are very talented. Where did you get the vinyl for the headbands? I was looking for some a few months ago and couldn't track any down (at least at the stores I went to).

The Johnsons said...

wow, you are really good. I did a little bit of jewelery making in Beijing, that is the only place you can afford it :)

Natalie Buchkovich said...

Beautiful work! And great idea for gifts!!

Laurel said...

Way to go on catching up! You are so talented and I loved all your jewelry and the headbands are really cute! Those gingerbread houses were impressive and what a fun activity as a family. Fun to have visitors.

Brianne said...

So pretty!! Loved them! And my how talented and patient you are!

Michelle Chapman said...

I loved all my gifts, you ARE amazing! And yes, my favorite color is still green so I've already gotten some good use out of the earrings and necklace (along with the flowers and headband). (I wore the necklace for St Patrick's Day.)