Monday, March 7, 2011

Am I turning into one of those people? Why yes, yes I am

One of those people who post things way too late, just to catch up! Older pictures but I'm going to try to play catch-up and I have lots of posting to do. So I have to start with the oldest stuff first! These pictures are from November. Scott's sister Michelle came and visited us for a few days before driving with us down to DC. It was so fun to have her here but for some reason I don't have many pictures! The girls has so much fun with Amelia! They were excited to find out that Amelia was going to become a big sister in July!

Amelia and Evelyn loved playing the piano together! It was such a beautiful duet.
Natalie was pretty content to hand out with Aunt Michelle and give lots of good hugs and smiles!


This is also from November. Natalie has a very slight bit more hair now than she did them but still she's got a pretty fuzzy little head. She looks adorable with headbands, but the next picture will show you what she prefers to do with them. It probably doesn't help that I only put them on for church. She'll leave it on for a while and then think it's a game of me putting it back on each time she pulls it down and either eats it or wears it like a necklace.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Oh, makes me wish I could come out again! Makes me hope too that baby boy comes out just like sweet Natalie :) Thanks for all the posts :) So fun to see!