Monday, November 16, 2009

Family pictures!

I need better photo editing software to try to edit some of these pictures. I've just used whatever is on our computer, which is very basic and not that great. I needed to fix the lighting and get rid of lots of red-eye. I did the best I could with what I had, but I'd like to use a better program to get a picture I really like. There are a few more pictures that I like, but I can't get rid of the red-eye without giving the eyes and around the eyes a green hue. It was really strange. Not a single picture had Allison with red-eyes.
Our friends helped us take family pictures. We took pictures of each other out in the woods behind our house. We used our camera and their tripod. For some reason my kids cooperated better for a picture of all of us together that they did for most, with just our family.

Here's my favorite picture of their family.
Allison was having fun loving on Kate in between pictures.



Sometimes the only way we could get Allison to look at the camera was to have her point. It's cute, I just wish that she'd look without pointing too.
One handsome daddy with his two favorite (little) girls! Good think he loves his girls so much, because he's getting another one!


This was the very first picture that we took and Allison face is almost straight enough to use it, but as you can see, she didn't even start out liking the whole picture taking thing. She was not a big fan of being held or told what to do. She just wanted to run and play in the leaves.

Proof that I'm pregnant and getting bigger. I tried to hide my tummy behind one of my children for most of the pictures. But it's not hiding at all in this one.
Just a picture of my studly husband waiting for me to try to find the best settings to take our pictures with.

8 comments:

Melody said...

Great family pictures! Send the originals of your favorites to me and Cameron can edit them for you. He's quite good at it. Either that or he can tell me what to do and I'll fix it (sometimes he gets annoyed when I volunteer him for stuff :)

Burke family said...

Way cute! And you look beautiful! Sorry we could never figure out a time to do the pictures.

Brianne said...

YAY!!! I heard you were pregnant, but I didn't want to ask because.. well, it's not something you really ask someone. But congrats!! Another girl is great! You have two cute ones already!

Kyle, Cassie and Kids said...

Oh so very cute! Your girls are so so cute! You have such an adorable little family... And I have to say I love your tiny and I mean tiny belly! So cute... =)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures Trina. You are truly a handsome family. I'll start watching for sets of three matching outfits or shirts or something!

Stacey

Michelle Chapman said...

What an adorable family! You look so beautiful, I love your hair and cute shirt. Your little belly is so cute!

Melissa said...

Some of these turned out really cute! If we ever get our computer fixed, we have Photoshop.

Kristen Sheranian said...

Your family is so cute. Those pictures turned out really darling!