Saturday, November 14, 2009

Evelyn loved her date with daddy!

Evelyn got to go on a date with Daddy today. Just the two of them! She loved it! They went to a book fest here in Ithaca. I'm not sure exactly what it was, but they said that they both had a good time. Evelyn came home with a cute flower painted on her cheek. She told me about a bird that daddy let stand on his arm. It was a parrot, but I guess that they didn't get to hear it talk. Here are a few picture and a video of them right before their date!

These two love each other so much. It was fun to see them both so excited to be going out alone together.
She even got a good "foot-popping kiss." (from Princess Diaries) I just though her little foot was cute propped up like that.
Aren't they so cute together. It's big Scott and little Scott. This girl is a spitting image of her daddy. Good thing I got such a good-lucking husband for my daughter to look like.

The cute flower that she had painted on her cheek. She was so excited to look in the mirror and see it when she got home.

5 comments:

Jules said...

Wow, she sure does look a lot like her Daddy! What a fun memory for her!

Maggie & Nate said...

She is so CUTE!!! :0)

Kyle, Cassie and Kids said...

Oh how cute! I love that she was so excited to go with her Daddy! =) Adorable...

Jonathan said...

Too cute

Michelle said...

So cute. I love the flower on her face. Can't wait to see you all.