I think I'll give you all a break and take and have a little drought again!
I had much better luck with Allison two days after my first attempt at getting pictures of her. While Scott and Evelyn were on a date, Allison and I went out too. We went on a walk and ended up at the park at the Elementary school, which is where I caught all of these precious gems of my baby (for now).
This first picture is probably my favorite. I just wish her little treat bag was a little cuter. Which one do you like best?
10 comments:
I love all the family pictures and pictures of your cute girls. I don't know how you are going to pick out the best. They all look so good!
What fun pictures! Did you get a new camera? Great family pictures also. It's so hard to get the kids to sit still..very cute!
Cute Pictures!!! I love the coloring on those pictures of Allison... it looks like it's out of an old book.
LOTS of adorable ones in that photo shoot! Both of your girls are SO pretty! I love those eyes!!
Oh there is way to many to choose from! =) They are all so cute... But my favorite woul be #7... Great job!
My favorites are definitely the snacking on the bench one and the pushing the stroller one. Adorable girls you have! When are you due? Do you know what your are having yet?
So Cute!!!! I love the one with her eating a snack and the one where it looks like she is saying "come" with the wheel in the background.
I like the second-to-the-last one. She looks so much like you in that one!
So Allison can smile :) Love these pictures.
So sweet! She looks like Evelyn in some of these pictures - that's the first time I could see such similarities. So fun.
Post a Comment