Evenly thoroughly enjoyed her birthday and having so much focus on her.

She had so much fun opening gifts this year, now that she understands that you have to rip the paper off as fast as you can to see what's inside.

She thoroughly enjoyed eating her chocolate cake and ice cream.

This is her cake. I figured that if she could choose what her cake would look like, it would look like this. I may have been right. I was not planning on letting her dig in it, but she's so fast that she kept sticking her fingers in.

Evelyn really wanted to grab her candles so that she could lick them off. She needed some help to blow them out first because she was trying to grab them while they were still lit.

In the church parking lot Evelyn is posing in her new princess dress from grandma.

Isn't she a pretty princess.

These are the presents that she got to open in the morning, before church.

On Evelyn's birthday the weather was actually warm enough to get out and go to the park. Here are the sisters, swinging together.

Allison started to get cold, so I put Evelyn's coat on her.
3 comments:
Amazing pictures, cutest nieces ever.
Happy Birthday to Evelyn!
They are so cute! Allison is growing so much and so fast. I can't believe Evelyn is 2 years old already. Thanks for sharing.
Love,
michelle
Post a Comment