Allison finally gave up and fell asleep. She just forgot to stop sitting down and lay down, so she laid down on her lap and fell asleep. She'd been having a harder time falling asleep lately because she stands up and doesn't ever lay back down. Even though she's so tired and upset that she's so tired and still awake she won't lay back down.My girls are so much fun and they are best friends. Allison gets into everything and wants to walk really bad. She often wanders into the play room all by herself and plays with toys for a while. Both girls will play in the toy room for long periods of time, and it's so wonderful, especially when I'm cooking or doing dishes. Today is a beautiful day and the sun in shining (for the first time in a few weeks). It's still pretty cold, but I think we'll try to get outside for a little while.






6 comments:
They just get cuter all the time! Looks like you guys are having fun. I like the picture of Allison finally asleep.
your girls are just so adorable... i am loving being a mom and can't wait for another one... girls will be so fun but i love my lincoln too!
So if you get a surplus of those earrings, you can always send some my way ;-) You do such a good job! My nieces are too cute, I love them both so much!
Lisa
I love that picture of you and Allison! So cute! And I love the tray full of Cheerios!
Hey Trina, I found you! I love the pictures of you and Scott through the years!
Also, it's nice you were able to think of Evylen's Cherrio mess as a picture moment rather than the mess I would have reacted to!!
I love Evelyn's pink snowsuit! Where did you get it? Do you think I would look as cute in it as she does?
Love and miss you guys!
michelle
Post a Comment