
My girls in the Halloween get-up.

Allison is playing with a friend at a Halloween party. She loves playing with friends that don't go very far.

Allison looks pretty cute in Evelyn's costume. She looks like a chubby little chick.

At our ward Halloween party Evelyn enjoyed eating doughnuts with her friends and Allison thoroughly enjoyed her cheerios.

A little chick and a little mouse at our ward Halloween party.
5 comments:
Cute little girls. They look so much like both of you! I tend to see more Scott just because I know him better, but there's a lot of pretty momma in there too.
Happy Belated Halloween!
They look so cute! I'm proud of Evelyn for supporting her Uncle Andrew by recruiting at the Ithaca Ward Halloween Party - GO DUCKS! :)
Where are the pictures or your costumes Scott and Trina?
Congratulations on that race, Trina. That is really impressive.
Love and miss you!
michelle
Cute costumes! I like Allison in the chick costume.
i love that they both wore the same chick... they are so cute...
cute pictures trina. i love allison in evelyn's costume!
adorable!
Post a Comment