Friday, May 9, 2008
Trina's big break-through
I had a big break through today. I actually bought and prepared fish for dinner. This was a first for me. Scott asked me why I can't order fish for a whole meal at a restauraunt, but I'd prepare it for dinner. Well, I told him it's because I can eat something else at home if I want. I always try his fish at a restauraunt, and I usually like it, but I don't think I'd want it to be my whole meal. We decided that we should try to eat fish at least once or twice a month because it's good for you. What was the outcome of the story, you ask; Well, I tried it, and tried it again and I didn't like it. I had a cleaver idea. Evelyn has eaten tuna fish for meals a couple of times this week, so I tried to give her a bite and she chewed it around, then spit it out and wouldn't eat it either. How it ended up is, Scott ate all the fish for dinner. I think I'll try a different kind of fish next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I think Evelyn has the right idea...I can't stand any kind of fish. Hopefully I won't die from lack of fish :) Good job trying new things!
I don't like fish, but will sometimes fix Robbie Salmon with lemon juice and brown sugar sprinkled on top. Grilled or cook in oven. Sometimes I will even take a few bites.
That's brave. Neither one of us like fish either. If I ever get the chance I will give it to Maryn, she's a pretty good eater.
Post a Comment