Although last week's fish episode didn't go extremely well, I decided to try again. I bought salmon today. I found a marinade recipe and I cooked it in the oven wrapped in foil. I even ate the fish. Well, I ate half of my serving before I decided that was enough fish for me. Evelyn wouldn't even try it. I'm trying to learn to like things that I don't. It doesn't work very well, but Scott doesn't want our children to be picky eaters.
Evelyn started doing somersaults yesterday. She usually doesn't make it quite all the way over and more flops to the side. Or today she put her blanket on the tile, then put her head on her blanket and walked around "bridged" like that. She's quite a character.
3 comments:
Fish is so yummy, you guys'll come around some day :-) You should put up more pictures!!
Lisa
Hi Scott & Trina, I found your blog while I was reading Landon & Melissa's. As for fish, honestly it just isn't very fresh around here. Not sure you'll have better luck with freshness in Ithaca... In any event, one of my favorite ways to cook salmon is just to cook it with orange juice basted on it and maybe some salt and pepper, but that's it. I'm sure you can learn to like it, just keep trying! Oh, I hope the backpack works well for you!
Stacey, we just got back and the backpack was awesome. It worked so good for our girls. Allison could take really good naps in it. Thanks so much for letting us borrow it. Is your hubby back yet? Did he have fun?
Post a Comment