Thursday, May 1, 2008

Allison's blessing and Scott's graduation


Scott finally graduated with his Master of Accountancy last week. I am so proud of him and his hard work!We are now half-way done with school, as we will have 5 more years before he graduates with his PhD.

We blessed Allison on Sunday. How blessed we three girls are, to have a wonderful father and husband who holds the priesthood and can bless our lives. I made her dress and finished it only the night before her blessing. When Scott finished blessing her, he held her up and she held both of her hands above her head, like "Hurray," and everyone laughed. I think she was just yawning or something, but it was pretty cute. This picture is of Allison and her mother's, mother's mother's mother (or just her Great-great-grandmother) who will be turning 100 years old this July. Wow!

Evelyn fell asleep right before I went to put her down for her nap. The funny thing is that she never falls asleep outside of her crib and especially not in the process of climbing off the couch. That night after we helped a friend move, we took her to a park and she had so much fun going down the slides.

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Yay for graduation! That is so cool that you have a great-great-great grandmother still around. Allison is getting her own look now...definitely a little more Trina in her than Evelyn. That is a funny place for Evelyn to fall asleep :)

Jules said...

Congratulations! Your girls are adorable! Isn't it hilarious when they fall asleep like that? Olivia fell asleep in the car last weekend looking up at the ceiling!

Jonathan said...

Great-great? wo...you guys work fast!

Richie said...

Your girls look beautiful! Congratulations, Scott! You deserve it! Good luck at Cornell.

By the way, your family's blog has been cracking me up...remember when...hilarious! (I just hope you and Lisa DON'T remember when Michelle and I would feed you those horrible things! i.e. mustard concoctions disguised as orange juice. I still cringe about that and pray that I wasn't the instigator, however, we all know Michelle...so it probably was me.)

Richie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle Chapman said...

Trina,
You're sight is so fun! Congrats for trying the fish, you're a much better woman than I. I would never make fish, I told Sean if he even wants chicken alfredo, he's on his owne, so he gets it when we go out to eat.