Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Awesome Uncle Dan came to visit!

The girls were so excited when we told them that Uncle Dan was coming to visit. You can bet that they were way too excited to even nap that day, knowing that he'd get there right after nap time. As always I didn't get an great pictures but here are some that I did get. Thanks for coming! The girls think you are really quite cool!
Playing at the park with uncle Dan is always fun!
Uncle Dan pushing Evelyn and Allison on the swings at the park. And Yes Evelyn did step right into that icy puddle under her swing when she went to get off. And yes, it was deeper than how high her rain boot was.
Doesn't he just look so cool! They really love it when he visit and show it by being somewhat clingy! He's such a good sport and puts up with it all because it's hard work being so loved!

Evelyn was quite impressed when Dan and I did "black magic." She kept asking "how can you even knew what I chose when you were out of the room?" Dan made it lots of fun when he started pretending to look in her ears and in her throat and all over her body to try to figure out which card she chose.

We finished his trip off with some delicious Thai red curry! It was pretty good but I think for not totally loving peppers yet, I put a few too many in. If you love peppers it probably would have been perfect! I'd love to find a few more fun Thai curry recipes. If you have a delicious one, please share!

1 comment:

DC Hilltopper said...

Love those girls! Now I've got a serious craving for thai food.