This video is of Natalie's most recent forward "crawling/scooting/pulling motion." She really is at such a fun stage right now! I know that it will not be long before she will be crawling and climbing and getting into everything and I wish that she'd just freeze right here for a little while! I love this sweet little princess!
Notice her face when I take her toy away from her, she looked a little disappointed, but got over it quickly and went for it again.
Natalie is starting to giggle more. It's so fun to watch her.
Allison loves to push Natalie in her stroller. I guess Allison just realized that she can let go of the stroller when it's going down hill and it will keep going. This could have turned out worse. Needless to say, this was the end of Allison pushing Natalie today.
Evelyn and Allison loved flipping off the random toy-thing that we call the spider. Allison thought it was pretty cool and did it for like 20 minutes. She probably only landed on her feet 2 or 3 times though.
Natalie is really happy about being able to get to things that are close to her. She also really likes to turn in circles when she's laying on her tummy. She's so sweet!
Can you tell that I think Natalie is at such a fun age. She's fun to take pictures of because she can't run away and she's always smiling! She doesn't make anyone work very hard for smiles and will give you a big grin if you look at and talk with her. I guess, in this video, she is starting to try to get away from the picture taking.
No comments:
Post a Comment