Friday, October 8, 2010

Outside play, first day of preschool, homemade bread and more...


I know that I already posted this picture....but....Is it sad that I'm jealous of Evelyn's outfit? I think it's so stinkin' cute and I wish it fit me. The little jacket with the side buttons and the cute jeans with a little split at the bottom. Too cute!
This is another outfit that I'm jealous of. Look how cute her little vest is! Thanks to Scott's aunt Rachel for all the cute, stylish clothes that she gives to us once her youngest daughter Megan grows out of them.
Maybe Evelyn is making a funny face, but at least her outfit is cute!
I already posted the video of this a few days ago, but here's a picture. Allison loves to push Natalie in her stroller! And Natalie loves it too. Natalie doesn't mind sitting in her stroller if it's going, but she not a huge fan of sitting in it, when it's just sitting too.
This silly girl loves to do drop-flips on this spider-toy-thing that is outside. She's such a little climbing monkey. Which I totally deserve! And she's so sweet!
What better to do with an empty cereal box, than make it into a hat? Evelyn thought it was a pretty cool hat.
Allison kept pulling it down over her face. Oh, and she has milk and cereal all over her face.
Natalie didn't get to wear the hat but she looked pretty cute just sitting there without it, so I took her picture too!
Natalie is finally starting to sit up a little better. I love her little crooked smile that she usually does. It's pretty funny!
As you can see, she still tips over sometimes. And then she doesn't bother putting her feet down, she just plays with them.
Natalie is such a sweet, happy, good baby! I love this little princess so much! Isn't she just so yummy?
Allison wanted to pose with Evelyn, before taking Evelyn to her first day of preschool. Allison thought that's she'd get to stay, since the day before, when we'd gone to check it out, she did get to stay and pretend like she was in the class, while I was doing paper work and observing. Evelyn is so excited for preschool this year! She loves school and loves feeling big enough to be left, by herself. Poor Allison is being told, "When you're 3, you can do swimming lessons. When you're 3, you can do preschool too. When you're 3, you can play at W-kids at Wegmans, while I do the grocery shopping. When you're 3, you can....." a lot lately. I think she's going to be pretty excited to turn 3......in another 6 months. She's a good sport, but she'll be really ready to turn 3!
Evelyn was so excited to start school again and to start using her backpack again! Lucky girl got to go to preschool and swimming lessons this day. Now swimming is over and I think I'll have both the girls do them together, when Allison is 3. Allison is so sweet about watching Evelyn do all the things that she's not old enough to do yet. While Evelyn was at school, we went to Wegmans. Allison got a balloon and she was so sweet to think of Evelyn and want to get her one too. I actually told her that the balloon was just for her, since Evelyn was at school (to try to make her feel special). I probably should have just gotten two, because it got fought over at home a little, since there was only one.
I love giving this sweet girl baths. She loves them and she loves splashes about like crazy. I love pictures of babies in towels, after they get out of the bath...so here is one of Natalie.
Practicing sitting some more.
I finally made some bread that looked as good as it tasted. It is sourdough bread and it was even better than the sourdough bread that we made in the bread machine all summer. I love to make bread to go along with meals. But it usually doesn't turn out this pretty. (Oh, and I had already snitched some and it did taste yummy.)

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Mmmm ... send me the recipe please! They look great!