Monday, October 18, 2010

Lot of pink girls and fun fall pictures.


Natalie loved getting on the ground and eating the leafs. Her little coat is so puffy and warm looking.
Eating a leaf and two fingers! So stinkin' sweet!
Evelyn peeking out from behind a tree.
Evelyn wedged in between two trees.
Allison has such great smiles! She's talking so much and she's pretty understandable.
Natalie is not sure that she liked it when I put her hood on. But look at those blue eyes!
Natalie has turned into such a happy sitter! She's loves sitting up and will do it forever now.
All 3 of my girls and lots of pink.

Evelyn, Allison and Natalie out in sapsucker woods with friends on a walk. Alex is in the stroller with Natalie. Then Aubry, Cannon and Katie. They all look thrilled, don't they? Especially Natalie, she's totally out.


Allison is so sweet hugging this tree.
I pretended to make a New Mexican dish for Scott. I didn't have green chilies. I just used some other peppers that were not that hot, so the girls and I would eat them too. They were stuffed with cheese, so that part was yummy. But the girls would not eat them and I didn't love it. Scott liked it pretty well, although it's was nothing like the real thing. Hey, at least they look pretty.
Natalie found the bookshelf already. But she couldn't get any of the books off, yet. Her favorite place to crawl to is right in front of the piano leg. Then she just bonks her head on the leg, over and over again. I'll move her and she'll get right back to it.
The girls round some random hats in the dress up bag. Pretty hot, huh? Evelyn decided to share her jacket with Allison. It's too big, but it was so sweet for her to share it and button it up for her. On our way out the door, my neighbor Erin (who has our key, in case we get locked out) was headed to the store and heard Evelyn say that she'd locked the door. I had not taken my keys outside since we were just going to be out for about 10 minutes, before dinner. Luckily Erin heard her say that she locked it, because sure enough, she had. I'm glad that I didn't have to pay $65 to have maintenance come unlock the door for me. And I'm glad that Erin had not left yet and heard Evelyn say that she'd locked it.
My favorite clippie to make in lots of colors. I've made them in this light pink, the dark pink on Evelyn in the next picture, brown, red, purple and white. Scott thinks I've made too many clippies. I tell him it's impossible to have too many, with 3 girls.
Evelyn playing outside on a fall morning, after walking with daddy out to the bus.
The girls found a bottle and decided to fill it with rocks and dirt.

Natalie is so happy! She is so sweet and she is so very bald, still.
I finally made a little ball with lots of ribbon tags, for Natalie. I've made them for friends for the past year, but I hadn't made Natalie one yet. She loved playing with Zach's the other day when we were over there, so if figured it was time to make her own.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Love the first picture of Natalie peeking out from her hood. Such a cutie!

Andrea said...

You need to teach me how to make the ribbon ball. I haven't seen it before.

keldi and matt francom said...

Such cute pictures love the bows i agree you can never have to many bows!! that ribbon ball is so cute to i have never seen them before.

Matt and Lisa said...

Can I get a ribbon ball for Matt to keep him occupied during church?

Lisa

Kelli said...

you need to post a tutorial on how to make the ball. looks fun.