Peek-a-boo! Natalie has started pushing herself around. She's not crawling yet, but scooting somewhat proficiently. This time, she proficiently scooted herself under our bed.
Here's a video of Evelyn and Allison playing in the leaves and Natalie giggling more than she ever has! The girls had a great time. Our camera microphone just doesn't do it justice.
Here's some new hair clips I made yesterday. These are for me this time.
The girls had a lot of fun playing in the leaves.
A witch! A witch! (She turned me into a newt!)
These sisters sure love each other.
I traced the girls and let them color themselves.
5 comments:
Such cute actions shots of the girls playing in the leaves!
That was my favorite post! Loved the video with Natalie laughing. She just can't wait to get down there and have fun with her sisters. Loved the pictures of the girls in the leaves. Natalie was so cute under the bed and in the witch hat. Loved Allison lying on her outline coloring. What a fun idea. Can't wait to give you all hugs in a month!
Love,
Mom A.
Love it! Your girls are so cute! I love how much leaves you have too, it makes me wish we had fall here, just so we could go out and play in the leaves. You are really making me want to move back east! If only....
So cute! I love Evelyn's jacket!
So cute i love all the pictures your girls are cute
Post a Comment