Monday, October 11, 2010

I flushed my gas

Allison is potty training. The problem is this; she's not particularly fond of pooping in the potty. I needed to up the incentive from m&m's to oreo cookies. She's really excited about them and really wants to get them. Although she's only earned one in the past few days. Hopefully Evelyn earning them numerous times a day might help her decide that poop in the potty is a good idea.
Allison is still not convinced that it is worth it to go to the bathroom when she needs to poop. And I think she likes the showers. Maybe I need to turn the temp down and make them a little cooler and less comfortable.

I sent her to the bathroom this afternoon and then I hear, "Mom, I went pees and stinks." She says that a lot and it's not usually true. I told her, "Nope, no stinks, it was just gas." I wiped her, she hopped off and flushed the potty. She said, "I flushed my gas."