Enjoy!
These first few are from family nights...
This one is when Evelyn was teaching our family night lesson and she was very confused. She was so sure that her primary teacher said that this story, about Joseph getting sold into Egypt, was about Alma the Younger, getting sold into Egypt.
Follow the prophet, by Allison.
Follow the prophet, by Evelyn.
Allison, singing, "Popcorn popping..." She loves this song and usually does it right, by herself. She wants me to sing her this song and I had a little turtle, before naps every day.
Evelyn, singing "popcorn popping..." She got really confused, since she held one of the first actions, for too long, at the beginning.
Evelyn, helping Aunt Holly, stake down a tent, when we were camping in Nauvoo.
Evelyn's first attempt at hitting a baseball, and working on her perfect batting pose.
Allison, playing with a windmill and fan, at one of the Smithsonian's in DC.
The girls, popping out of boxes.
Evelyn and Allison, spinning and dancing and singing, before church, a couple weeks ago. So cute and so sweet!
Evelyn, singing and entertaining Natalie....Allison trying to put the lens cap on the camera.
6 comments:
Hi Trina! Here is a link to the cookie recipe. I was going to type it all out but then thought I'd check Google Books first! Happy cookie-making. We loved them with the cocoa and chocolate chips!
http://books.google.com/books?id=oCji-fn5qEUC&lpg=PA437&dq=dorie%20honey-%20peach%20ice%20cream&pg=PA78#v=onepage&q=crisscrosses&f=false
Trina your girls are so cute! I cant believe how big they are getting! They are going to be heartbreakers when they are older. Thanks for sharing!
Favorite post ever
More comments like Dans, or should I say "NY Topper" (p.s. Dan, you don't live in NY anymore) and I'll have to post like this more often.
SO So so stinkin' cute! I love my cute little nieces! It's fun to see them moving and not just in still pictures, I'll have to let Cadence watch these so she will know who her cousins are whenever she gets to meet them. I love the singing, my little primary kids don't know follow the prophet nearly as well as Evelyn, can she come teach it to them? Just kidding, but seriously, they are so SO cute!!!
Evelyn looks like she has the confidence to lead the Mormon Tabernacle Choir some day! Love how she kept pointing to Allison to get back into the audience. Love how Allison held her ground up there in the lime light. Looks like your FHEs are great for your girls. Keep up the good work.
Love,
Mom A
Post a Comment