That was pretty funny! I love how she tries so many times from the bottom of the hill then finally gets it up there and carries it over by the hole. She's so cute!
Poor Evelyn! I can sympathize-I'm terrible at mini-golf. I can't believe how patient she is, though. It was hilarious that even when she just picked up the ball and ran it up to the hole, she still couldn't get it in. B
8 comments:
So funny! Ben and Evelyn should definitely golf together.
Lol! Very innovative! She's a little lefty?
Looks like you guys are having fun! I miss the berry picking. Glad you made it to DC too. We miss you guys.
Love it! She's very determined - she's going to hit that ball to the hole, whether or not it wants to go or not!
That was pretty funny! I love how she tries so many times from the bottom of the hill then finally gets it up there and carries it over by the hole. She's so cute!
must have learned to play golf from her grandpa
Haha, so cute and funny! I was crackin up! Love that girl :-)
Lisa
Poor Evelyn! I can sympathize-I'm terrible at mini-golf. I can't believe how patient she is, though. It was hilarious that even when she just picked up the ball and ran it up to the hole, she still couldn't get it in. B
Post a Comment