My sweet little princess is 6 months!
I've started to try to read to Natalie more, but really she just tries to eat the books. I caught this picture, before she started trying to eat it.
Natalie, loves hanging out in this little umbrella stroller.
This is the outfit that Evelyn decided to wear, on our Sunday evening walk, and it makes me laugh. I don't know, it looks 80's or something, it's just funny!
Pretty fall tree! It's so bright and next to trees that are still so green, and it's out our window.
Allison actually took her hood off before the picture was taken, but she had had it on.
We went to Hollenbeck's on Saturday morning. We've gone every fall that we've been here and the girls were so excited to go again. They have a cider press from the 1800's and on Saturday mornings, you can come watch them press the cider and then sample it. It tastes so yummy and fresh. They also have a little doughnut shop that you can watch them make the doughnuts. We bought a few and, of course, had to get a few of the fresh ones, since they just got pulled out of the oil and they were so warm and yummy! We bought some butternut squash and some little pumpkins for the girls. It's always fun to watch them make 100's of pies, like it's no big deal. They look so yummy! I'm actually planning to make an apple pie, sometime this week. I've made pies before, but never apple...hope it's good!
5 comments:
Yaay for the good pictures and videos! I like the one with Evelyn sliding on her tummy. It looks fun!
So, I know the traditional way to make an apple pie is with a regular crust, but I like it better with a graham cracker crust and then with an apple crisp topping. Maybe that just means I like apple crisp better than apple pie.... Well, if you need a good recipe for an apple CRISP pie just let me know! :)
sounds like new york in the fall really is as charming as everyone says! cute pictures.
Natalie is so darn cute! She looks totally different and is changing so fast! Can't wait to see her again in November!!!
Your kids are so cute! I love where you live! It's beautiful!
Cute Natalie. I thought Evelyn's walking outfit was groovy. Very retro. B
Post a Comment