Monday, September 27, 2010

Move videos for your entertainment viewing pleasures

Evelyn, singing to Natalie and Allison trying to put on the lens cap.

Allison, pedaling her little legs so fast, on her little bike. You can see what I mean, about her steering, wherever she looks. Good thing she'd slowed down by then.

The girls, riding their bikes around a little grass patch at the end of a cul-de-sac. Allison is sure that the plane that flies over head is grandma and grandpa. She also has to move her hood, to see the airplane. She seriously loves airplanes.

So, this video is almost 2 years old, but it's too funny. Now Evelyn likes dogs, but is terrified of a cat that's been out in the neighborhood. Allison loved the dog and the dog kept trying to get away from her. That's what it was doing, when Evelyn freaked out.

This video is 1 1/2-2 years old. It's just too funny! Evelyn, loved sliding down the hill, on her tummy!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Okay, these are hilarious! We've watched them several times!

Matt and Lisa said...

Oh, those are so funny! Evelyn's piercing scream when the dog came up to her is hilarious! I know I shouldn't laugh so hard at that, but I can't help myself :-)