A few weeks ago we celebrated our Anniversary by taking a dinner Cruise on Lake Cayuga. It was really fun and relaxing! My family was here on our actual anniversary, so we celebrated a couple weeks later. And now that I've finally posted about all of our trips, I can post about this. I've really got a great Husband and I love spending time with him, so this dinner cruise was perfect! I love you so much sweetheart! Happy 5 years and here's to a happy Forever too!
Yeah, that's a lot of stairs to get down to your dock. It was really fun to see all the different houses on the lake. Some small, some gigantic, some old, some new, some just really interesting. Some had the house down all the stairs, right by the lake, most had houses up above and stairs (or even some had elevators) down to the lake. What a beautiful view to have every day!
This is Scott's advisors home! He just built it and moved in, this last year. It's beautiful and all of the rooms in the house have the same view up and down the lake. We got to see a sunset from his deck a few weeks before. It was an amazingly, wonderful view, and would be really awesome to have a view like that, every day!
The sunset was beautiful, of course. We don't see many sunsets, since there are so many tall trees right around us. But nothing beats a sunset, on a lake. It was so nice to enjoy relaxing and watching the sun set!
We really enjoyed our time sto relax and be together for a few hours, on the boat. We had wonderful friends, The Barlow's in our ward, watch the kids for us and the girls loved them. They even told them to call the Grandma and Grandpa.
View of a few buildings, including the bell tower, at Cornell, from the lake, at Dusk
2 comments:
Happy Anniversary! I hope it was great! By the way, your background setting makes me want to hunt for Easter eggs. :)
Wow! That looks amazing! I always love to look at houses and dream about someday. :)
Post a Comment