Natalie, at about 3 1/2 weeks old. Just hanging out on a camping/lawn chair outside, while her sisters played in the sunshine. Poor girl just started loosing her hair and like her older sisters set the pattern for, it's only falling out on the top of her head, so far.
Not a great picture, but she's sucking her thumb. I think it's really cute when she sucks her thumb. Within 5 minutes of being born, she had her thumb in her mouth. Neither of the older girls ever sucked their thumbs, so I thought it was really cute. I've seen here do it 10 or so, times now. I don't know if she'll be a thumb-sucker, and if she is, I don't know that I'll love it. But for now it's very cute and sweet to see her tiny little hand up to her mouth, with her thumb in it.
My sweet little Allison, playing outside. She's loving to say "cheese" for the camera now days!
Evelyn and Allison and their friend Elisa, playing outside and loading a bag with dandelions and a little wagon with gravel. They're such cute little girls and I love watching what they get so entertained doing. Allison is wearing her new Cornell hoodie, from gtrandma Asay, for her birthday. Evelyn has hers on too and thinks it's pretty cool that they now, both have Cornell hoodies. Or as she says it, hoodies that say, "My daddy goes to CORNELL."
A picture to show a little perspective. Sometimes things in life seem bigger than they really are!
This is actually how big this tiny little grass-flower was, in my hand.
Evelyn was imitating the duck and standing on one leg too, just like the duck on the right.
Daddies little helpers. The girls love to help daddy "fix things."
How cute is Allison, just laying on top of the chair, watching. Again, lovely morning hair and pajamas.
This particular morning my two oldest daughters grossed me right out. Evelyn was playing with worms, with her friends, when I went to get her from Joy School. She wanted to bring a hand full or worms home. I let her, but told her that we'd be leaving them outside. She carried them all the way home, although, only one unfortunate worm made it all the way home. Both the girls played with it for a while before I made them leave it outside, before coming in. The poor worm was all wound up and squished when they were done with him. Let's just say that I helped them wash their hands a good number of times and fingernails got scrubbed another couple of times before lunch that day. I don't mind that worms don't gross them out, but they gross me out and watching them play with them grosses me out too.
Look at their poor little unfortunate worm that made it all the way home.
Natalie, at about 2 weeks old. Hanging out in her bouncer. Her favorite, awake place to be.
Mommies little helpers. They can pretty much unload the dishwasher all by themselves now. No broken dishes yet! The only problem is that Allison is constantly wanting to unload, even when it's dirty. She starting to settle for trying to help load dirty dishes, instead of insisting on trying to unload, any time the dishwasher is open.
Natalie was born on Allison's birthday. Scott had a birthday a week and a half later and then mine was a week and a half after his. Our family has 4 out of 5 birthdays within 20 days of each other. Poor Evelyn is all alone in November. Wow, I have a family of 5, that's starting to sound big isn't it? At least I'm 24 with a family of 5 instead of 23, like I was for 20 days. Wow.
We saw this bird, a crane, I believe, on one of our walks in Sapsucker woods.
Evelyn was trying to put one foot on one side and one on the other, like daddy was doing. She just was not going to quite make it, but not for a lack of trying, over and over...
Close up of Natalie on Easter. She was still sleeping a really lot then. I love these sweet little cheeks and can't get enough of her!
On Easter, we went to the park to hide the eggs for the older girls. Natalie thought it was rather boring and yawned and fell asleep instead of participating.
All the girls coloring Easter Eggs, on Easter, between conference sessions.
Daddy playing Horsey or Camel, or whatever ridable animal the girls said he was that day. They invited their friend Elisa to ride too.
As you can see, giving all three girls rides wore this poor animal right out and so Evelyn is pouring the tired "Camel" a drink of water.
Matching Easter shirts from Grandma Asay. Not sure what Evelyn's hands are doing, but at least they're standing by each other well.
Trying on their cool new "shades" from their Eater baskets.
Elisa and Evelyn and Allison posing for a picture in their Easter dresses. Not bad for three little girls in a picture. They all standing by each other, not all looking, but all standing by each other.
P.S. Allison's hand is not hurt too bad. She fell and split open her palm and after about 6 bandaids not staying, I had to wrap something around to hold the bandaid on. Not a broken hand or anything like that.
The girls really thought it was great to just sit on a bench and open up egg after egg with wonderful candy and treat and goldfish surprises inside.
Evelyn, sporting her cool shades and showing her basket full of eggs. I asked her how many she thought she got and she said, "like 31." I had her count and there were 10.
Allison showing me her pretty empty basket. Evelyn had snatched most of the easiest ones quickly and Allison only had a couple. Allisone got a little help finding the remaining eggs.
Playing out in the rain in their matching rain coats, matching umbrellas and rain boots that unfortunately don't match. Apparently since the rain coat was keeping them so dry, they didn't feel the need to keep the umbrellas over their heads. This picture is very dark since I just zoomed in to take it. I have video of them playing the the rain, but I have not been able to get it to upload yet.
Evelyn, heading out to play in the rainstorm.
Allison, heading out to play in the rainstorm.
Obviously and old photo, Natalie still has her umbilical cord. She was laying on the floor and the girls were playing with and around her. The girls were always so worried and concerned about her "black thing."Allison always called it "yucky." Evelyn always asked when it was going to come off. I'd tell her, probably in a few days and she ask again, when it was going to come off. I don't blame them for being so worried about it, I don't think it looked very fun or comfortable either.
These girls love, love their little "Baby Natalie." I love their morning hair and lovely pajamas!
The girls love going to the library and getting a bag full of new stories. The were just sitting on the couch looking through stories together and reading to each other.
A camel at the Vet School Open House. This thing was huge and it's a very furry kind of camel that makes it look even bigger.
The painted horse. It had the parts of its stomach painted on it's side and labeled. The girls would not touch it, but liked to look at it.
The girls got to dress up like vet surgeons. They even had cute little foot coverings for little feet. Not a great picture, but the girls looked cute.
One of the pretty pink blossoming trees on campus. I'm so excited for spring! It's going to get so pretty here again!
2 comments:
That was a lot of pictures, and I loved them all!
Those pictures are so cute. And I love Evelyn's sunglasses. Your an amazing mom, look at all of the fun things you've done since you had your baby. Just a month ago!
Post a Comment