Our sweet little Natalie is trying to figure out how to smile. Of course I could not really catch that on camera, but these are some wide-awake, content faces. The one great smile that I was getting a picture off, ended up being a picture if the back of Allison's head, as she was doing this....
Now that I made some binki clips and attach a binki to Natalie...Allison is always doing this! Especially if she hears Natalie, even let out a peep, she says, " baby crying.... binki, baby crying."
I love this sweet little baby so much and I can't get enough of her. She's already a month old and now I think she should stop growing for a little while at least.
Sitting in mom's chair together, reading stories.We got the chair for me to use to feed Natalie, and it's been great, especially at night. These two girls really are best friends! They play so well together and it's so fun to see them play make-believe and be creative.
You always hear that your supposed to read to your baby, even when they're tiny. Well, I leave that up to the girls.
Evelyn went through this story page by page for Natalie.
Aren't those sweet little toes! She didn't get her ability to separate her toes from her mother. Another trait from daddy, just like her sisters. I carry them for 9 months, but it doesn't seem that I pass much, in the was if physical appearance, on to my kids. Except for their strong little legs. They're tough girls.
These 2 picture are for uncle Dan. I could not help but grab the camera and think that he'd love to see this. I was making dinner and I was slicing the olives. I could not get Allison to stop eating the olives, long enough to snap a picture with them on her fingers. They're not only so much fun to eat, they're delicious too!
12 comments:
Cute girls! One of the things that I learned in doing my research for my master's is that what Evelyn & Allison are doing for Natalie is wonderful :) Tell them to keep up the story time with the baby!! thanks for sharing all these pictures.
Everyone is looking so cute! I can't get a good pic of Wade smiling either, it's so random... I have to have the camera ready. Very cute though, don't you just love new babies!
Those pictures of Allison and the olives make me nauseated. Love the other pics though, can't wait to see you all again.
I just absolutley love ALL of the pictures of your girls! They are so stinking cute. I know what you mean about the little one in the family growing up too fast. Our youngest
kennedy is going to be a Year old in just 2 wks :(. Makes me sad. Love how they read to read to her, and Natalie's presious lil' baaby feet :)
Love to see that your girls are such good friends. I'm sure Natalie will be sitting next to them on that chair soon.
so cute it is so fun to have kids be best friends that is how my boys are. i have a hard time getting aspen to smile to as soon as i snap it she stops smiling. my boys love to play mother to the baby as well so fun . i love seeing the pictures
Olives, yuck! I can't believe you let your little girls eat those! Way to go Scotty, passing on the grabber toes :-)
L
i used to pretend i liked olives just to be able to put them on my fingers.
but then i was stuck eating them.
i'm glad she likes them...
That's so sweet - the girls reading to their baby sister! I love it!
I love baby feet. You have three seriously cute children. I hope life in Ithaca is treating you well! We've already been here more than a week. Only 13 left! Sheesh, time is flying!
Post a Comment