Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Bet you were wishing for a more exciting post, well, that makes at least two of us...


I know you were hoping for a more exciting post (me too). Hopefully that post will be coming soon. I'm due in 1 1/2 weeks, but would be ready any day. If someone would just tell her, that would be great!
This was awesome packing snow. It was very easy to roll huge snowballs for our snowman. The ball to the left of Scott is one that Evelyn rolled all by herself. The hard part was lifting the heave snowballs up on top of each other. Luckily a neighbor came and helped us, because Scott and I could not even get the middle ball off the ground, at all.


The scarf that I had to match the gloves and hat, did not even come close to making it around our fat snowman's neck. He's so fat, he made me feel like I look pretty good for having been 8 months pregnant in this picture.
Evelyn had so much fun putting on the snowman's nose and eyes and buttons and everything.
At a discovery center, the girls dressed up as firemen. Pretty cute, but Allison didn't last long enough to get a better picture.

Now all the snow is melted and it's 52 degrees outside today! Yeah for the sun-shine. Hopefully the weather predictors are wrong and it will not really be snowing again next week. What a Spring Break that would be, huh?

8 comments:

Andrea said...

Whoo hoo! Just over a week left! I'm very excited for you and Scott. Congrats!

MoRgAn! said...

What fun pictures!! Can't wait to see pics of the little one!! So happy for you guys....I cannot believe this is #3 for you!! WOW!! Good luck with the next 1 1/2 weeks and I hope she comes early for you:-D

Bridget said...

Seriously it's supposed to snow next week??!

Great snowman. And I'm impressed you got your winter coat zipped up over an 8-month belly. That proves how tiny you are.

The Harker's said...

I'm with Bridget. Snow next week!?!? It can't be! I'm done with wearing any kind of snow clothes. Love your snow man though. It really is a big one!

Burke family said...

That was an amazing snowman! I can't believe it is completely melted now. And let's just pray that we won't be making any more snowman this year! :)

Trina said...

Yeah, the snow that was predicted for next week is now being predicted as rain and warmer temperatures than earlier predicted. Yeah! I really hope to not bring this baby home in the snow, on Spring Break!

Laurel said...

Can't wait to see baby pictures! Good Luck! Love the snowman.

Michelle Chapman said...

Hey, didn't I give you that hat and gloves? Cute snowman. I didn't even recognize Alli in the fireman picture, her hair is so pretty!