Haha! I'm thinking that's your feet! So how much longer do you have?
That's definitely a prego belly. I'd remember that view any day...
Unfortunatly it's a picture of my cute little niece inside your belly, instead of outside like she's supposed to be! Can't wait!Lisa
Ha! Yes, I remember that view all too well...Can't wait to meet her!!!
At least you can still see your toes! Any day now!
I'm guessing it's your belly! =) So cute, can't wait to finally get to see her! Keep us posted... =)
Cute belly! I can't wait to see that cute baby! :)
haha! love it Trina! I definitely know how you feel! Just a few more days!
Looks like Mickey Rat shrunk his ears...congrats!
LOL!! That is one of the best pics I've ever seen!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Haha! I'm thinking that's your feet! So how much longer do you have?
That's definitely a prego belly. I'd remember that view any day...
Unfortunatly it's a picture of my cute little niece inside your belly, instead of outside like she's supposed to be! Can't wait!
Lisa
Ha! Yes, I remember that view all too well...Can't wait to meet her!!!
At least you can still see your toes! Any day now!
I'm guessing it's your belly! =) So cute, can't wait to finally get to see her! Keep us posted... =)
Cute belly! I can't wait to see that cute baby! :)
haha! love it Trina! I definitely know how you feel! Just a few more days!
Looks like Mickey Rat shrunk his ears...congrats!
LOL!! That is one of the best pics I've ever seen!
Post a Comment