Not sure what they're looking at, but it's definitely not the same thing.
I took bunch of pictures of the girls and I need help choosing ones to put up on the wall. I'd love to know your favorite of Evelyn, Allison and the girls together. Let me know what you think. Obviously some of them would not go on the wall, just cute facial expressions or other funny ones. Allison especially has a lot of funny facial expressions and not many smiles. She's still cute, just not interested in smiling for the camera.
This is what Allison does when I ask her where something is and she can't find it. In this case I asked where the airplane went and she says, in her own language, "I don't know." and does this with her hands.
Not a lot of smiles out of Allison, just a lot of her every day faces.
This one might be my favorite of my sweet Evelyn.
Poor girl kept telling me that her fingers were freezing. They had sweaters on (with long sleeves under) and I had a coat and yes, my fingers were freezing too.
Pointing at a friend walking by.
Playing peek-a-boo.
Showing me her smile.
Not sure what their hands are doing, they just did it.
Looking at her sister.
No smile, other wise this would be perfect.
Maybe and airplane is flying overhead?
I got lots of funny faces out of Allison.
Blowing a kiss, but you wouldn't know it. Also a favorite.
Isn't she so sweet!
Scott reading a bedtime story to Evelyn and too cute to not take a picture.
9 comments:
Those pictures are darling...
Great pictures of your girls...very cute!
Trina,
All of your pictures are adorable! For Evelyn I really love the first one where she's hugging the pole and the one where she's in the leaves blowing a kiss. For Allison the one on the slide (1st one) and the one where she's smiling on the slide if you could maybe take the contrast down a little so her face is brighter. The one of her pointing at her friend and where she's in the leaves are also some of my favorites. My favorite of them together is the one near the end where they're in the leaves or the one where they're on the slide. Good job they are adorable pictures!
Love Shell
how cute! all of them are absolutely adorable! we can't wait to see another blond haired blue eyed Asay girl!
I agree with some of Michelle's favorites (Hi MIchelle!). My favorites of Evelyn are the first one by the pole, the one where she's blowing a kiss, and the 1st and 5th ones in the leaves. I think my favorite is the 5th one in the leaves. Of Allison, my favorites are the one where she's leaning on the swing and the one at the top of the slide. Thanks for capturing their lives and sharing. It's so much fun.
Love,
Mom A.
Very cute little ladies. I love how you did their hair.
I don't know if my opinion counts for much, but I like Allison's "pointing to a friend" picture and Evelyn hugging the pole--fingers freezing, or blowing a kiss. The last three photo's posted are also really cute and would seem to go well together. I hope it was fun...freezing fingers and all. We were so cold taking our family pictures but it was still pretty fun doing it.
Love it! I can't wait till Halle's old enough for Daddy-Daughter dates. There's something special about daddies with their little girls.
Oops! I posted my last comment on the wrong one.
Anyways, I love the first one of Evelyn. That is way too cute! And Allison in the leaves. Cute girls!
Post a Comment