She can't stand to see a stick and not try to pick it up. Often she'll put down one that's in her hands to try to fit one that she must think is a better replacement. She used to be happy with just one stick and would swap it for a better and better one as we went along. One stick is no longer satisifying enough! Gota get as many as possible. As you can imagine, we often have quite the collection of sticks right outside our house where she has to put them all before coming inside, which she'll happily do, knowing they'll be there to gather once we come back outside.
Holding her loot!
She's at the age where she's always sitting on her "honches." Does not look comfortable, but both girls have done it, so it must be. Now she's gathering rocks, which she'll also happily throw before coming inside.
Gotta love this dangerous teter-totter that we can't keep the kids off of. No one has died yet, but they may.
Look how totally comfortable she is driving! I should give her the keys and take naps when we go places.
Ben, Evelyn and Allison all playing outside with the random toys that were in front of our house today.
Playing with the our neighbors, Emma, Bailey and Hannah. They all wanted a picture together and I accidentally deleted the one where I had them all looking.
All set up to watch a show while I jumped in the shower quick. Allison lasted about 10 seconds once she heard the shower. She came in and tried to climb in the shower, was getting all wet, so I just undressed her and let her get in and play. It was not this day, but another day that I just let Allison get in, Evelyn wanted to get it also. I get very relazing showers around here!
No way would it be fair it Allison got a piggy-back ride and Evelyn did not! Why don't you just both jump on? Pretty sure that lasted about 30 seconds only. Scott's such a good sport!
10 comments:
Your girls are so sweet! Scott, you're looking more and more like your Dad!
Love the stick thing...my boys go on and off on the collecting of sticks. I am still finding them stashed around my house. Very cute!
Those girls are the best, can't wait until you have another one ;-)
Lisa
So cute. I love the stick collecting pictures! We miss you all so much.
michelle
Your shower story is the story of my lief! Jack never lets me shower undisturbed! Frustrating, huh? Oh well.
Love the stick pictures. Ben likes that there are usually plenty of sticks gathered for him outside.
Allison is definitely the queen of stick collecting... guess it will definitely come in handy if you're looking for fire wood. And the shower story - gotta love being a mom, huh? :) Never a second to yourself.
Seeing all the outdoor pictures of hiking in all the lush green trees makes me miss NY. You're girls are beautiful.
So cute. You are getting so good at taking pictures!
i love evelyn's hair- it's short and sassy!
Post a Comment