Thursday, August 27, 2009

More fun from the Summer.


Could she be any more in heaven, than sitting down and eating as many blueberries as she possibly can?
Allison and her friend Emory, picking blueberries and eating to their hearts content.
My little Allison is not much of an eater. Every once in a while, she'll really like something and really shove it in. Like this pancake.
Evelyn playing with a stick and the dirt. Loving being able to get so dirty and loving it!
Scott and Allison crossing a little bridge on our hike after camping.
She's so dirty and loving every minute of it. We just went camping for the night but it was a lot of fun!
Allison can't get enough of camping and dirt and rocks and sticks everywhere. She just loves it! She also loved hanging out over by our friends Cameron, Melody and Eli.
Pretty neat waterfall on our hike.
At least she cheesed a smile for the picture with me.
Pretty sure the girls were done hiking when I took this picture! After swiming and having a picnic, we went on a hike and they were getting tired. This was at a fun new state park (new to us, we just heard about it). It's called Fillmore Glen. You fellow Ithacan't should check it out.
Allioson, Evelyn and Eli on a wagon ride.
Drying off together after playing in the water founatins at the park.
A neighbor brought over doughnuts one morning. Which would explain Allison only having a shirt on adn Evelyn still n her p.j.'s and morning hair. As you can see, they are sitting right in front of the door. They didn't even make it into the kitchen before eating the doughnuts that they got to pick out of the box.
Allison loves sitting in this little chair and it's the only time she'll look at books for more than 3 seconds.
Just hanging out in the princess chair, reading a book. Since I can't read, it doesn't matter that it's upside down, right?

5 comments:

Michelle Chapman said...

The doughnut picture is awesome! Who knew they loved them so much! Allison looks really cute in that chair, she looks very content. What a cute family!

Andrea said...

It's crazy how much of an Asay Evelyn is. And Allison is a cute mini Trina! Yet, they are very much sisters too. So cute!

Laurel said...

I can't believe how big your little girls are getting! I am jealous of your van too, I am sure you guys are enjoying it.

The Woods said...

Cute pictures. I love keeping up with what you guys are up to. I miss our good 'ol Provo days!

Burke family said...

I love the doughnut picture. That is too funny! I'm so glad we have gotten to know these two cute spunky little girls and get to be part of all the fun!