Monday, July 6, 2009

Things I can't get enough of.

Learning to roll down the hill for the first time in their lives. Evelyn got pretty good. Allison never more than scooted little bum the whole way
Great pose to start rolling?
The beautiful Palmyra temple that we were able to attend on the 4th of July. Evelyn was so excited the few days before we came. She couldn't wait to go the temple and have a picnic.
The most handsome man in the world and the two cutest little girls in front of one of the most wonderful places to be.
These two are such great friends and they love each other so much! Yes, all of these temple pictures were taking within a few minutes of eachother. The coulds can roll in pretty fast around here.
Allison has turned into a bug hugger. I love is. She is hugging her friend Malynn who moved out of the state later that day. We'll miss our friends the Monsons. Although it doesn't seem like their actually gone, because their van is still parked outside, as it has not yet been picked up by the moving company.
I woke Evelyn up from her nap to find her wearing Allison's jammies over top of her clothes. When I asked her why she was wearing them and she, she said, "um... I was cold." Goofy girl!

She didn't want to play in the fountains at first, but after she got a little wet, she was drenched within about a minute. She loved this little fountain that was broken. Who could not want to hug and kiss this little girl, even though she soaked?
Trying to step onto the fountain to stop it.
Isn't my baby getting so big? I don't know how it happened so fast. I think that she was just tiny yesterday, but I may be wrong.
Yes, this was before she decided to get wet. She just ran around the outside for a while.
Evelyn didn't hesitate for a second before drenching herself. She could hardly stand to finish eating lunch before running over to the fountains, "I want to go get wet, I'm done eating," she kept telling us. Scott walked over with her and in the minute it took me to get over there, she was already drenched. I love the look on her face of.
Picnicing at the park today. It had not rained for a whole day and a half. But this evening, as I'm posting, it's raining.
If you look colosely at Evelyn, she has her arm around Brady and Eli. Our girls really like all of our friends. Evelyn hugs everyone and tells them she loves them when we're parting. Allison wants all of the other moms to pick her up and give her a big hug.
P.S. Allison was terrified of the fireworks.

5 comments:

Paige n' Kalani said...

Such cute pics! I can't believe how fast kids grow. They are beautiful!!

The Harker's said...

Rolling down hills are so much fun! What hill are you guys at? We miss you guys. All these "babies" the same age will have grown so much by the time we all see each other again this August. Oh, I wanted to let you know there is a new non-wood/splintery playground in Ithaca right by Buttermilk Falls. Go check it out. We loved it!

Michelle said...

Such cute pictures! I love the one of Evelyn wearing Allison's pajamas - and her explanation is so cute! What sweeties. We miss you all so much and can't wait to see you at Christmas...

Carly said...

your girls are darling. i still can't believe you have two kids that old :)

Waltman said...

looks like you guys are having fun there...did you get to go to the pageant? i kind of miss winston court. allison looks so big, and i'm glad to see evelyn is as funny as ever.