4 years ago Scott and I were married! Amazing how time flies! It's been the best 4 years of my life! A lot has happened. Most of all the last picture showes how many blessing are now in my life. I love all that has happend. 4 years ago I married my best friend, and the man of my dreams. Today I have two beautiful angel daughters to go along with my man of my dreams. I am so blessed! I love Scott and Evelyn and Allison more than anything!!

On our Honeymoon we went to this fun little theater. After our honeymoon we came home to live in my sister's basement for 3 or 4 weeks before moving down to Provo. The picture below is of Scott and my awesoem brother-in-law Jon working of dry-walling and mudding the room that we'd be living in. It took about a week once we got home, then we got to live in the newly finished room with cool dimmer lights for a few weeks. Thanks Jon and Stacey for putting us, and so many others up. You guys are the best!
Today I am so blessed to have such a wonderful little family. Scott is a wonderful daddy and he loves his girls so much! Allison and Evelyn keep us busy and bring us so much joy! Life could not be better.
9 comments:
Congrats on your anniversary! Time flies.
happy anniversary!
Hopefully you were able to go and celebrate your anniversary! Congratulations! By the way, the park at Buttermilk Falls is a little to your right when walking up to the pathway to the falls. You can't really see it from the parking lot. If you can't find it, we can go sometime when I get back to Ithaca!:)
Happy anniversary! How fun to see your wedding pictures. It's crazy what can happen in four short years.
Congrats! 4 years! Wow! I can't believe you have two little ones in 4 years!
Somehow I forgot you had the exact same anniversary as Stacey and I. Congratulations!!
Trina, we LOVE having you in the family and are so grateful you joined 4 years ago!
Fun pictures. We love and miss you.
Love,
Michelle
PS We thought Scott was going to be hard to marry off, but apparently he was the easiest one of us all :)
Wow, what a tiny little waist! You all make a beautiful family!
Hey Trina, I found your blog from Morgans! Hope you dont mind. Congrats on four years. You look so happy and your family is adorable!! :)
Post a Comment