Friday, July 3, 2009

Pictures from mid May.


Evelyn and her cousin (once removed) had so much fun hiking and playing together. Evelyn was so sad when they left to drive home. She asked where they were going and when we told her they were going home, she got excited, thinking that they'd be at our home when she got there. She even prayed about her in her prayers for a few day. She was so confused to go visit her cousin Emma a week later. She had a hard time calling her just Emma and not Emily.
I love this kind of teeter-totter. They're so safe and the kids can even teeter-totter themselves. This is not a park near our home. All the parks in our town are made of old wood and not very safe. None of the fun, big, safer, plastic park stuff that so colorful.
Should we let them drive yet?
I don't know how anyone keeps from kissing those cute little cheeks!
Isn't this place so green and beautiful.
Evelyn loves hiking and running through puddles, so she was all grins this day.
Allison loves being in teh backpack. This hike she learned how to kick out the stand on the back pack and kick it back in. The whole hike we heard click, click, click, click... She thought it was great and there was not stopping her from doing it.
Don't you wish you were here visiting us and seeing pretty things like this? You could make your dream a reality
Don't remember what the disappointed face was for. But it's great. But it looks pretty face and short lived.
At a fun Kentucky Derby party. (Minus hats cause we were to cheat to get any to go along with our outfits.)
Fun little appatizer. The feet and nose are carrots. The feet are a slice of carrot and the nose is the wedge I cut out of the feet. An olive for the body, had a slice cut out to stuff with flavored cream cheese that I put in a bag and snipped the corner. Toothpick down the whole thing to hold it together.

Some little burp cloths that I made for my sister's cute baby and my sister-in-laws cute baby that no one has met yet.

3 comments:

The Woods said...

Those penguins are so cute! What a fun idea.

I absolutely LOVE the puddle pictures. What a cutie.

The McCloys said...

Trina, your little girls are growing up so fast. I cant believe how big Evelyn has gotten. I miss you so much we really need to try and see eachother some day.

Michelle Chapman said...

Those burp cloths sure are cute and they have been so nice to have! Cadence just drenched one a few minutes ago!