Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Scott's wrestling

7 comments:

Rachel said...

brings back memories of when I watched him wrestle in high school. Glad he is able to still get out and wrestle some.

Jonathan said...

Dang...that was a sweet pin! Glad to see that Scott isn't too cool to wear ear protection.

Anonymous said...

Scott- nice move. Brings back many memories. Just wish you'd done a flip at the end
Dad

Kevin and Cassie Cardon said...

How fun... I didn't know he wrestles! So that is exciting your coming soon... Were going on a trip but will be back May 29th so that should be fun to get together... My number is 801-458-9875 call me sometime and we'll have to plan something!

Jeff McMullin said...

Woah! Are you gearing up for October. I hear that during the Acc Symposium there will be a wrestling session. You and Hoopes are slated for the first match.

By the way, my condolences about the lacrosse team. Remember when we saw them practicing in the crazy cold weather?

Professor Price said...

At first i thought that scott was going to get pinned, and said to myself, why would they post this type of video. Sorry for doubting you Scott. But know this, now i know what you are capable of and i will not wrestle you.

Matt and Lisa said...

check it out, you still got it Scotty! Trina, I love the commentary "Evelyn out of the trash can"...Too funny!