Evelyn and her friend Sienna had so much fun playing with tooth picks and marshmallows on Saturday. My cute friend Sheena gave me this idea and it's a keeper. The also enjoyed the slow process of eating marshmallows with toothpicks and I was glad that it was so slow and they didn't eat that many. They were occupied for a long time and it was fun to sit and do with them. Visit Sheena's blog about all her fun ideas
here.
9 comments:
That is a good idea. I bet Evelyn loved it.
I've tried this soup - it is good. Looks to me like Evelyn is eating marshmallows in the first picture - are you sure she didn't eat many?!
Love,
Mom A.
That looks so fun!!
That is a good idea! I'll have to keep it in mind for when Noah gets bigger. Those recipes look really yummy, I can't wait to try them! Evelyn is so stinkin cute... When do you come back to visit??
Jordan is going to love playing with all of these new friends! We can't wait! What a cute idea! You can't go wrong with anything that combines eating with play, huh? Have you done peanut butter playdough before? That's Jordan's current favorite.
I'm so glad you tried it out! I have so many ideas going through my head right now, keep checking back to see more.
Trina! What a great idea! I'm going to have to do that with the kids!
Ever since I saw this post and checked out Sheena's blog, I've been trying to figure out why her name sounded so familiar. Today I just made the connection... she's a friend on my brother/sister-in-law's blog. Apparently they are good friends with Sheena and many of her siblings from their ward in Texas. The Mormon world is so small!
I will have to give it a try...as long as Owen is asleep! A handful of marshmallows does not last 10 seconds if he is around! Not to mention the toothpicks :)
Post a Comment