Thursday, April 2, 2009

My baby is 1!


Here is a picture of her birthday cake.
Just put this on so that I have a picture of me and you all believe that I still exist.  I realized that I don't ever even have pictures of myself, because I'm the one that takes pictures.  At Allison's party, I made Scott take a picture of me, and now you know that I exist.  

Having fun at the park.  Enjoying a bike.
Just walking all around, grinning her cute little grin.
This is a shot of most of our friends who attended Allison's birthday party at the park by our house.  It was one of the first nice days in a long time, so we inveted all our friends over to the park to enjoy cake with us.
Evelyn really enjoyed free reign on the jelly beans.  I was told that during the singing of Happy Birthday, (which I specifically taught her so that she could sing along) she was just shoveling jelly beans into her mouth.  She also enjoyed a few cupcakes, and especially enjoyed the frosting and jelly beans and marshmallows on top.  She didn't even mind that her party hat fell off and was right in front of her face.

Evelyn and Scienna, trying to resist the temptation to eat everything before we sang.

Really wanting to grab the burning birthday candle.

She really loved the attention of everyone looking at her and singing her Happy Birthday.

Allison is sampeling her cake.
Proof that Allison enjoyed her cake.  

5 comments:

Jonathan said...

Looks like a good turnout...and the cake looks delicious!

Melanie said...

That cake was so cute...we sure missed out =)

Melissa said...

Happy birthday Allison!

Kerstin Miller said...

Wow! Looks like fun! Happy Birthday Allison! We're sad we couldn't come but it looks like you guys have made tons of friends!

Waltman said...

Oh I just love Allison!