
I was pregnant, then an hour of so later, I was a mother of two...

Allison joined our little family, making it a little bit bigger of a family.

Wondering why we had such bright lights in this crule world.

We were so excited to welcome out sweet little-tiny Allison to our family.

Allison was so little, and has changed so much, which is to be expected. Evelyn looked so young too and has changed so much in the last year. She loved having a little sister to hold and cuddle and hug! She still loves her, and the other day asked me if she could "hold Allison." Yeah right. Like Allison would sit still on her lap for 2 seconds, she's way to active. These girls are the light of my life and bring me so much joy!
5 comments:
What a sweetheart. She is such a cute little girl! By the way, the birthday cake turned out really cute.
Happy Birthday, Allison!!!
You look way too good in your hospital pictures, Trina :)
What a wonderful memory for you! I love the pictures! Your girls are absolutely adorable!
that is so crazy how fast they grow! I can't imagine Paisley as a 1 year old, but I know it will come all too fast! Allison is adorable!
Your girls are so cute! You have such an adorable family... Jess found your blog and I'm glad she did because now we can keep in touch!
Post a Comment