This was our activity for Family Night last week. It was fun. Evelyn enjoyed putting her snowmans eyes and mouth and buttons on. Hers is the one on the far right. For those who don't know, Evelyn will NOT eat a Banana. She just tells me, "no, thank you, I not like bananas." This was an attempt to get her to eat one. She came so very close. She ate the pretzel arms, then the grape and apple hat, then put the banana in front of her mouth and almost in, then took it away and said, "I not like bananas." I didnt' let her pick of the choclate chips so she almost ate it a few times, so that she could eat the chocolate. What's funny is, she'll watch me make a smootie, watch me put bananas in it, and love it. She's also usually eat oatmeal with bananas in it, even if she knows they're there. Sometimes she'll just eat around them, or stop eating, but she'll usually just eat them. Evelyn is a funny girl. She keeps us laughing!
7 comments:
Those are cute...looks like fun :)
How cute! That is funny about Evelyn and bananas. I'm sure you'll get her to eat them next time.
That's a great idea. Good luck with Evelyn eating bananas. Maybe it's just the texture she doesn't like or something.
How fun! You are so creative! Consider yourself lucky, because it seems like I can't get Jackson to eat anything. Mealtime is a struggle for us!
Cute family night idea! Isn't it funny what kids get in their mind, that they won't eat, when, we as moms, know they will love it? Next thing you know she will LOVE them I am sure!
i love the stories about evelyn... she seems so cute, i hope to meet her one day. i can't wait til lincoln gets to talking... it will be so fun!
what a great idea! you are such a great mom and your girls are adorable!
Post a Comment