Sunday, February 15, 2009

My daughters are so musical

Aren't my daughters so musically talented?  Don't you love Evelyn's dancing to the beat.  
P.S.  The reason she looks so funny is that she just woke up and has her crazy morning hair and the outfit that she's wearing, (I'm sure you guessed) she picked out her own outfit.

10 comments:

Matt and Lisa said...

So that video needs to be saved for her wedding, that was awesome, i wish i could dance like that.
Matt

Anonymous said...

Awesome video. Awesome outfit. Probably the most awesome dancing I have ever seen performed. Ever.

Laurel said...

your girls are adorable!!!! It is great to keep in touch through blogs. I am glad you found my blog so I see yours!

Melissa said...

What cute girls. I'm sure they're keeping you busy :)

Landon and Jen said...

your daughters are so cute! they look a lot like you. my blog is jenandlandongibb.blogspot.com

Michelle said...

That is SO cute! I love when she got off the piano and just let it fly :) She is so cute. It looks kind of like her Aunt Michelle's Elaine Dance...the good moves must run in the family.
Love,
michelle

brooke said...

eli gets that same hair do in the morning.....oh yeah and today i cut it, you can tell me how bad it is once i post pictures

Jules said...

Wow, it is so crazy to see Allison walking and dancing, it seems like you just had her!

Evelyn's got some serious moves, that's for sure!!!

Steph and Brady said...

You have such cute girls! I loved the dancing! So cute!

Anonymous said...

Looks like Beethoven and Miley Cyrus all in one little movies..haha. I love it!
-Holly