One of our friends took some beautiful pictures of our family in October. The leaves had changed and were starting to fall. It was a cold day, but we had a great time together. Evelyn was going through a month-long stage when she didn't want to pose for pictures or look at the camera. Luckily, between candy and a good photographer, we still got her to look at the camera for a few!

Evelyn's sucking on a piece of hard candy in this one!
7 comments:
These look great, you guys!
So cute you two! Have a Merry Christmas!
I love the pictures! You have the cutest family. Thanks for sharing. Love you.
michelle
You got some really cute pictures! You can tell that the girls are good friends.
Such a BEAUTIFUL family! I love you guys so much and am so sorry we can't be together this holiday! I love you all so much!
Lisa
Such Cute Pictures!
Scott, your family's gorgeous! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment