Sunday, December 28, 2008

Random fun!

I have had fun playing with our new Christmas toy. A new camera. I need to learn more about it because I turned the flash off somehow and could not figure out how to turn it back on. Luckily Scott is really smart and he got it back on. Thanks hon!
Allison is at such a fun age right now. Look how smiley she is!
The girls are playing with a train table.Allison loved playing with the ducks.
I can't get the video of this to post, but Allison is walking up to about 5 or 6 steps. She started walking when she was 8 months and 3 weeks old, and she still has no teeth, but she walks.Evelyn loves it when we let her hold Allison. Now they are riding side-saddle on the Triceratops.

The girls are sitting on the Triceratops at the Science center.

Evelyn's new favorite food is oranges (actually clementines). She loves to peel and eat them all by herself. It's nice because it entertains her for a good 10 minutes and she loves it.
The best part is that she even liked to clean up all the peels and give them to me when she's done.

This is proof that Evelyn is my daughter. This was her first big mess. It was an even bigger mess because I don't have a washer and dryer in my house. Evelyn was supposed to be napping on moms bed because Allison and her were just playing in their room when they were supposed to be taking a nap. I decided to check and make sure she was asleep before I jumped in the shower. Needless to say, my shower had to wait a few hours, until I got all the greasy lotion out of everything. It's proof that she's my daughter, because I got into the flour and got it all of the kitchen one day. And worse, I got into the can of Crisco one Sunday morning after my mom had gotten me ready for church. I ruined the kitchen rug.
This is the Evelyn view of her mess. She was pretty upset about it all.
This is day two, her new mess was to use my hair goop. She got most of it on herself, but as you can see off to the right, Allison is ready for a bath because Evelyn got some on Allison too. I'm filling the tub for their clean up. Luckily this mess was mostly on them and only a little on clothes and nothing else. It was a pretty easy clean up.
How could he not be her favorite, he will wear a dish towel turban with her, AND pose for a picture.
Evelyn hanging out with her favorite uncle Dan.
Close up of partially frozen water fall.
We were bundled, but it was still really cold when we got up close. There was a very cold mist.
Partially frozen over Ithaca Falls. (Located 10 minutes from our house)
I sent these fun clips to my sister for her little girls.
Obviously going back a few weeks. Evelyn loved helping decorate the tree. She was putting all the ornaments onto one branch.
How could you not love these blue eyes?
The girls love taking baths together. Notice Evelyn in the background, squirting body wash onto her wash cloth.

8 comments:

The Harker's said...

Looks like you guys had a fun Christmas! I love the messes! We have a few pictures like that as well!

Waltman said...

I can't believe Allison is walking! That's seriously amazing, Millie is walking now too and I even think she's too young. Looks like you guys are having fun. I'm glad that Uncle Dan came up for Evelyn's sake. We look forward to seeing you guys this weekend!

Matt and Lisa said...

So cute! I loved the one with Evelyn and the lotion. I like how "uncle Dan" is written with the letters on the tub wall. What a great guy!
Lisa

Trina said...

Lisa-
I meant to point out the letters on the wall. I'm impressed that you noticed. You can guess who put the "Uncle Dan" letters on the wall. I forgot to pick up all the shower toys before Dan came. I apologized, then informed him that he could play with them when he got board in the shower.

Melissa said...

What cute girls! We miss seeing you all!

Michelle said...

I LOVE the lotion mess picture! So cute :) it reminds me of Scott's mascara mess picture, except Evelyn is upset about her mess and Scott was beaming with pride about his! I miss you guys so much and can't wait to see you all in May!
michelle

Paige n' Kalani said...

Holy cow! Your girls are beautiful! Look at those eyes! It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas! You've also inspired me to start making hair clips for my girls instead of paying outrageous prices for them.

*The Diehls* said...

HOLY COW!! I am soooo glad I found you guys!! I miss you Trina!! We both got married and quite Orchard Cove and haven't seen or heard from eachother since! you should e-mail me
dnysgrl(at)hotmail(dot)come

By the way.. your girls are BEAUTIFUL!