Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas morning:

With all the new toys, Allison found a fun tag to chew on.
Evelyn's cute new princess slippers. Thanks uncle Brady and uncle Mike!
Allison's cute new froggy slippers that have a bell in them. She loves the little frog that came with them that also has a bell in it. Thanks uncle Brady and uncle Mike.
Allison is sticking her tongue out because she thinks I'm going to let her grab the camera that she's almost touching.
Evelyn really wanted to hold all of her toys at once.

Allison had a lot of fun with her new toy. She'd push it until she ran into something then she'd leave it and find something new to play with.
After present opening picture. The girls had so much fun opening all the presents sent from those we love and could not be with. Thanks to all! You made us feel remembered and loved!
Allison is helping me open her cute princess hoodie from aunt Holly and Evelyn is behind us,wearing her new princess hoodie . Thanks and Holly!
The morning wore Allison right out so she took a nap. Gotta love the sleep lines on her face.
When she woke up she was ready for her Christmas lunch. As you can see she thoroughly enjoyed it.

2 comments:

The Andersons said...

Scott,
This is Kathleen Blair (Anderson now). I was snooping around peoples blogs and saw a link to yours. I saw your adorable daughters and had to post a comment. I can't believe you have two little girls! Scott a dad...oh my. haha just kidding. You have a beautiful family. Your wife is so beautiful, good job! hee hee. I am so glad you are doing well. I miss the Asay family and our long nights of capture the flag in your front and backyard. Tell your family hello for me. Take care.

Stephanie said...

I found your blog though kim's. You have an adorable family!