
This picture can not do any justice to the beauty of this place and the beautiful fall colors that were amazing. This was the first weekend of October and it was gorgeous! Lake Canandaigua is one of the finger lakes, and is about an hour drive from where we live. It's a long, but very skinny lake, like all of the finger lakes.

If my face looks really red, it's because I just finished running my last leg of the race and I was kind of hot.

A quick view up the lake. As before, picture does no justice.

My cheer team drove along side and cheered me on. Evelyn even got out and ran with me. Look how little she is, but she's really trying to run fast. She would shout out the car window, "Go mommy, go... go mommy, go!" She's a good supporter and so was Scott. It was fun to have them along side me.

The Canandaigua ultra was a race that 4 friends and I ran. It was a total of 50 miles, livided into 10 legs so we each had to run two legs of the race. It was a very beautiful run of new scenery and was quite enjoyable. The day was perfect. It was cool in the morning but perfect the rest of the day. I had some pretty hilly runs, but my friend Jordan had the worst hill. It was called Bopple hill and cars even have a hard time getting up it, it was a crazy hill. It was such a fun and enjoyable Saturday. It was so fun to spend the day with Scott, my girls and friends and their kids. These are the 5 runners on our team of the Canandaigua Utlra relay.
3 comments:
Great job, Trina! Sounds like a really cool experience.
Wow...way to go!
Trina, I'm going to be like you when I grow up.
-Stacey
Post a Comment