The following picture will do a little to prove how fast my daughters are growing!!
Yes, I know, your thinking, Oh, Allison looks so cute with that flower behind her ear. Well, I'm sure that Allison would look cute with a flower behind her ear, but I've never put a flower behind her ear. This is actually a picture of Evelyn, just over a year ago. Crazy! Huh? Allison looks almost exactly like this right now.
Yes, I know, your thinking, Oh, Allison looks so cute with that flower behind her ear. Well, I'm sure that Allison would look cute with a flower behind her ear, but I've never put a flower behind her ear. This is actually a picture of Evelyn, just over a year ago. Crazy! Huh? Allison looks almost exactly like this right now.
This is what our whole family looked like just over a year ago, it's not so small anymore, and neither is Evelyn.
This picture would blow you away if you'd seen my niece Emma lately, or my daughter Evelyn. This picture was also taken just over a year ago, now Evelyn is, well, she is what you see below and Emma is, well, go to jsgiatras.blogspot.com and look at my niece, she is my sister's youngest, but a runner, just like Evelyn.These next few picture are more current,taken within the last week or two.
Evelyn insists on falling asleep in her bookshelf/head-board, 90% of the time. Notice that she still has her head on the pillow, she's just turns around so that she is upside down, but keeps her head on the pillow. I wait until she's asleep, then go in and turn her around and tuck her in. Half of the time, when I wake up in the morning, she's back in this position. Funny girl.
Evelyn is finally starting to have enough hair to help her look like a girl. I even got a clip to stay in for a few minutes (before she started playing with it and it slipped out of her hair). She's also learning to be reverent.
She loves to pose for pictures, but sometimes she forgets to smile. This is what I'm talking about, compare these pictures of Evelyn, to the pictures of her a year ago, then compare the pictures of Evelyn and year ago, to Allison's current picture. My girls are growing up way too fast!!
Notice that you can see two more springy toys behind her, well, this picture was taken after she rode all three. She'd get on one, ride for a few seconds, get off and run to the next one, then continue on to the next one. She had a blast.
See how big Allison is already. She can already ride in a swing all by herself. She's five and half months old and rolling all over the place, and almost crawling, and it seems like forever ago that she was a infant, always sleeping in my arms. I love my daughters! They are some much fun to hang out with all day, but they are just growing up too fast. Although they are getting to be more involved and more fun, they're just getting so big, so fast.
8 comments:
Ohhhh, I miss my granddaughters! Evelyn's hair is finally below her chin. It looks really cute. I need a video of Allison rolling!
Love,
Mom Asay
Goodness, they are both getting really big. How tall is Evelyn now? Her hair looks really cute.
Ohhh, I miss my neices! They are SO cute. They may be growing every day, but they are also getting cuter and cuter every day (and I didn't think that was possible). Evelyn looks like a little girl not a baby anymore and she is so adorable. Can't wait to see you guys again sometime...
Love,
Michelle
Evelyn is 2 feet and 11 inches tall. We have neighbors who's 3/12 year old is shorter than Evelyn, and their 23 month old is much shorter that Evelyn. She has almost a whole head on him. They're pretty little though.
-Trina
Hey Scott - it's been a while, but I am managing to track down most of my long lost Asay family through Brett's blog - you guys are all connected! :) Your girls are beautiful and I hope you are all doing well! My blog is in my profile if you're interested in visiting. :)
Wow, Evelyn's hair is really cute. They both are so sweet in these pictures. They really do look so much alike. Time sure flies - we have a one year-old as of Saturday and it is so hard to believe!
I found you...cute blog and post!
Yea! I found your blog too! It is so darling, I love it! I can't believe that picture is of Evelyn, she looks JUST like Allison!
Post a Comment