The picture to the right was taken this morning right after Evelyn woke up, which can explain the crazy hair. This is also the first time we've been able to get her to leave sun-glasses on for a picture. Evelyn also loves to wear Scott's shoes.
Well, Evelyn got her first big girl "owie." She tripped on some big tree roots that were sticking out of the ground at the duck pond. It was right at the edge of the pond and she almost fell into the pond. She skinned her elbow pretty good, but she didn't really care. When we got home we needed to clean all the dirt and blood off, put neosporin on and a bandaid. I'm not used to having her get anything but bumps and bruises. She's a big girl now, getting big girl "owies" and everything. She is starting to grow up very fast. Her new, favorite word is, "baby." Only she doesn't pronounce it normally, she says it more like, "BAAaaaaaaaaaaby," saying the last part in a very high voice. She's very fun, busy and she jabbers a lot.

Allison is 3 days old on the left and 3 weeks old below.


Allison is 3 days old on the left and 3 weeks old below.

Allison is already starting to loose her hair. About half of the hair on the top of her head has fallen out in the last 4-5 days. I'm sad that it's falling out and I can only hope that it will come back in dark again so that she can look at least a little bit like me.
I have a great double jogging stroller that I've been taking the girls on lots of walks in. They love it outside and hardly say anything, they just look around and enjoy the ride. The weather's been pretty good, but I think that it's supposed to rain again today :< (that's a frown).
Scott was invited to an awards banquet, where he was awarded the "School of Accountancy, Director's Award." He felt very honored to receive the award. He will take his last final tonight, then he graduates from BYU on Friday. He will continue to research for a few of his professors though July. At the end of July we will be moving out to Ithaca, New York. Scott will be starting his PhD program at Cornell University, in August.
2 comments:
Wow, Evelyn looks really grown-up in the upper-most picture!
Cute girls! I keep waiting for Adam to take a real tumble that makes him cry, he bonks his head all the time and doesn't even seem to notice!
Congrats to Scott on the award and gradutation! way to go!
Post a Comment