Thursday, March 8, 2012

I can't wait for Spring to arrive!

I love the bright greens and even the bright yellow dandelions!  I can't wait for spring to arrive!
Can you?
 An attempt to get a picture of the girls and me one Sunday afternoon after church....
 Yes, I said attempt.  In the first picture Allison has a piece of grass.  In this one she has a stick.
 In this one Allison has a dandelion. 
 Here both the older girls are smiling and looking and trying keeping their legs down a little better, but I'm busy trying to get Natalie to look too.  Didn't work, not for this picture at least.  I love my sweet princess girls!

Can't believe these pictures were taken almost a year ago!
 Scott and the Elders (missionaries) had fun teasing me for making sandwiches that were outrageously huge for dinner.
 That thing is the size of Scott's face!  When I make bread it turns out a different size each time, so I guess I didn't realize that 4 sandwiches made from one loaf of french bread would be so massive.  Oops!
 Allison was such a sweetheart and picked me huge bouquets of dandelions each time we went outside in the spring.  She always wanted me to bring them inside and have me put them in a glass. We had lots of glasses of dandelions last year. 
 I think she looks so sweet in this picture!  I love the one lonely upside down dandelion in the bouquet.  
 At a fun family event at the Lab of Ornithology.  Evelyn got Hello Kitty painted on her cheek and Allison got a little brown and white bird on her cheek.
 Not sure why there was a dolphin there but the girls thought he was cool.
Sweet girls Evelyn.  Her Hello Kitty even matched her jacket.
 Here is a picture of how bald sweet little Natalie was last May.  She loves to wear necklaces around and hang out in the princess papasan chair.


1 comment:

Jonathan said...

Love the spring pictures!