How stinkin' cute is my bald little baby! So bald and so cute and so happy!
The girls love, LOVE, love these adorable matching dresses from Grandma Sjoblom! I love dressing them matching! It's getting harder to do now that I have 3 and they're in such different sizes.
These sweethearts bring me so much joy! They're a lot of work, a lot of fun and as I often hear from strangers, "You have your hands full." Why yes, they full and often overflowing but I wouldn't trade them for the world!
Sister love! Such a fun thing to watch.
How could I help but smile so many times a day when my sweet princess Natalie has smiles like this to share! She bring our little family so much joy!
Really awesome video of Evelyn eating the carrot from our snowman. The day after we built it we went back outside and she found it on the snow in front of the snowman. The natural thing to do...you ask....why, eat if of course!
8 comments:
Love the matching dresses! You have 3 sweet little girls :)
Cute dresses! And each of your girls is beautiful! They definitely look like sisters, but still have their own beautiful face! Fun pictures!
Love the dresses!!! I'm printing out one of those pictures and putting it up in my locker at work :-)
Lisa
So fun!!! I love all the sisterly love and the adorable dresses!
SO CUTE! They are so adorable.
Cute, Cute!! I sure love your girls!!
so sweet! love those girls!!
your girls are ADORABLE!
Post a Comment