Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Halloween was so fun!


The month of October was so fun. The weather was great and we got to play outside a lot. The week of Halloween had so many fun activities. Here are a few pictures of what we got to do.
Daddy
Evelyn
Natalie
Mommy.
Allison
We took this picture after the ward trunk-or-treat party. That was how we pulled off celebrating Halloween on Saturday, here in New York, where people would look at you like you're crazy if you tried to actually trick-or-treat on Saturday when Halloween is actually on Sunday. Not sure what Evelyn's face is doing but Natalie and Allison look cute.
These are fun, funny and fun-loving little girls! And they love each other SOOOOooooo.... much!
Evelyn made for a cute little witch. Scott didn't think that witches should wear tutu's but I thought it was adorable and it was her request.
Spider on her face and spider ring on her finger. (By the way, I took the picture crooked, the picture on the wall is not crooked. Just in case that was going to bother anyone.)
She was happy to take a pictures as long as she didn't have to put down her cracker.
Allison has such a great smile!
Allison playing with Natalie at our ward Halloween party. (I keep almost writing Christmas party, you know, since it's Christmas time, not Halloween time anymore. Sorry to be slow. But better late than never.)


Evelyn got picked to go up on the stage and participate in a game. Who knows what the game was supposed to be, but she sure had fun running around with her balloon. I think she may have won if running fastest was the competition.

Natalie fell asleep in the living room, while I was trying to put up the pack and play for her nap. I was going to use the exercise bike that's in her room and was putting the pack an play in my room for her nap and she just tuckered right out.
Allison was supposed to be trying to use her mouth to get the worms out of the cream, but she was more interested in just eating the cream. Yeah, she did not win. But she probably thought she did since she liked the cream so much.
Allison is so fun and silly. She just randomly started putting the cucumbers in front of her eyes. Little does she know that people pay lots of money to have cucumbers put on their eyes. She so cute!
Evelyn, standing out by the chickens, since she was also a chicken. But she was acting scared of them, thinking they would peck at her so this is the closest she got. She didn't want to turn her back to them, so they would not try to eat her while she was not looking.
Evelyn, Allison and a few friends went through the spider web to get silly Bandz.
We were supposed to dress up and Scott's not a huge fan of the whole dressing up thing, so I covered old sweats in Smartie's and we were Smarty-pants.
My handsome husband and our sweet little fluffy duck.
Evelyn loved having Allison come play with her at school and made sure that she didn't get left out of anything. She was so sweet.
Allison loved sitting and doing stories and songs with all the "big kids" at Evelyn's school Halloween party. She can not wait until she can go to school too.
We brought Ants on a log for Evelyn's school party.
She wanted lady bugs painted on her cheeks.
Allison was such a sweet little lady bug! I love her crooked antennas! Thanks Courtney for the cute costume.
These pictures of Natalie turned out so cute. I just wish that she had normal clothes on so I could use them! I took them in front of the house after play group one morning.
She can't help but have her mouth on something, always. For not it was just her hands. At church it's every unsanitary surface!
Love,
Love,
Love this little princess! She's such a sweetheart and I can't get enough of her!
My cute little fluffy duck!
As you can see, Allison ended up using her hands and spreading them all over her pumpkin, mixing all the colors and making them all look the same. Allison's is on the left and Evelyn's is on the right.
Look at her concentration.
So concentrated.
Allison carefully designing her pumpkin.
Evelyn, designing her pumpkin.
Evelyn and Allison's friend Ben came over to paint pumpkins with them.

I love this pizza! It's a recipe from my mother in law. It's a vegetarian pizza with spinach, feta, tomatoes and Mozzarella. It's so good and I make it 2 or 3 times a month.
Story time with daddy. Learning all about the inside of the body with the magic school bus and "The Frizz." Ever since then, Evelyn's been obsessed with asking how healthy each thing that we're eating is for our bodies. She always wants to know if something is better than another thing. She also says that treats and candy are not good for our bodies but it's good to eat. She's so funny.
Natalie loves to crawl around under the table and chairs. Sometime she get's hi-centered trying to crawl over something. She is seriously so happy! I love her!

More of Allison's "Energizer bunny-style singing" She sang it at least 50 times. She was more interested in sing the song and looking in the mirror than actually cleaning. But I could not bring myself to tell her to stop singing and clean up more. I mean, she's singing about how fun it is to clean. Would you have stopped her?


Natalie is a mobile little girl! This was a few weeks ago. Now she get to where ever she wants to go and she stand up to EVERYTHING. You can still hear Allison singing about cleaning and how fun it is. These girls are all so happy and so fun!

Natalie loves to climb around under the table and chairs!
Allison loved decorating our neighbor Kate with stickers when they were over the other evening.

She is so bald, still and still so very happy!

Natalie loves to smile! She also has started to love eating her head bands. She will leave it on for a while.
But once she finds it, she can't help but put it in her mouth.


Scott's sister Michelle and her daughter Amelia came to visit for a few days before the family reunion in DC. We are so glad that she came here first and we got them to ourselves before having to share them with everyone else. Thanks for coming! We were so glad to have you here!
Evelyn and Amelia playing the piano.

5 comments:

Kyle, Cassie and Kids said...

I love the pictures you took of Natalie! So cute... What happy girls you have! Seems like a fun October... :)

Dad and Mom said...

Great opening for your blog - the whole family in eyeballs! Loved the Halloween costumes including the idea for "smarty pants". I'll have to send you a shirt I have for Scott. It says, "The ten reasons I'm not wearing a Halloween costume."
Michelle, I tried to tell you, "Cleaning the house was fun to do!" Glad Allison is convinced!
Each of these beautiful girls has their own unique personality, and I love them all!
Love,
Mom Asay

Laurel said...

Your girls are beautiful. I love the pictures you took of Natalie in the leaves, you are talented! How sweet that Allison love the piano and singing so much, I hope Paisley is that way. You are such a great mom!

Michelle Chapman said...

>Natalie’s flowers are adorable
> I love her pictures in the leaves, what she’s wearing is just perfect
>what a sweet smile Natalie (and Alli and Evelyn) have
>I loved Alli’s song
>your girls all have such feminine adorable faces (even when they’re tiny and bald)
>I love the tutu for the witch costume
>I want the recipe for that yummy pizza. (I cooked my first turkey and a homemade pumpkin pie {from a pumpkin} this last month)
>It looks like you have some little artists on your hands.
>Adorable costumes.
>It’s too bad Scott doesn’t really like to dress up , we love it, but your smarty pants costumes were very fun!
PS. You have a long tongue.

Maksymov Family said...

You are more than welcome for the costume! I am just glad another lovely little lady got to wear it. I need that recipe for the pizza. I tried to make it and it did not taste anything like yours :(. Loved all the cute pictures!