Evelyn and Allison are such great friends! I love watching them play together!
They wanted to climb up the side of the trail at the upper trail at Buttermilk falls. We found this cute little secret lake that we didn't know existed and got a few fun pictures.
Leaves floating in the corner of the little lake.
Very green water and fun red tree.
Evelyn getting a drink and Allison waiting patiently for her turn.
Fun little pulley system for feeding the goats that can walk up ramps to the bridges above. You pull up a little can, full of food and it dumps it on a little tray up on the bridge for the goats to eat. The girls love it.
All of the girls just hanging out on a swing while Natalie drank her bottle. Actually she's smiling at my friend who's taking the picture, but the bottle is kind of in her mouth.
Evelyn and Allison loved the pumpkin spice and powdered sugar doughnuts. Can you tell?
We did not buy pumpkins here, because they were outrageously expensive. The girls had fun pulling each other around on the wagons though. We found a place to get pumpkins for $5 for all the pumpkins that you can hold. We got 3 huge ones an a medium sized one. The ones that we got, would have cost $15 a piece if we had bought them at this cute little farm. But since I'm cheap, we didn't buy them here, just played with them and looked at them.
I love my 3 girls so much! They are so fun and they are all such good friends!
There were lots of fun pumpkin displays. I took pictures of only a couple. "No more monkey's jumping on the bed."
"Toy Story pumpkin display."
"The Wizard of Oz."
Worlds biggest pumpkin. The girls thought it was pretty cool. Probably not the worlds biggest fake pumpkin though.
"Pioneer display" with horses make of corn stocks. Look closely for the baby on their laps. The back end of the wagon had another couple pumpkin-pioneer kids.
Peeking out the window of the Iron Kettle Farm bus.
Another funny pumpkin display. Don't you love his squash legs? They look pretty real.
Looking at the bunnies.
This picture is for Grandpa Asay. The little baby goat was pretty cute. The others....I'm not quite sure what you see in them. But I always take a picture of them for you anyways.
Evelyn and Allison kept finding little pieces of corn to drop down the pipe to the big bull who was apparently very hungry, because he sat there and ate them one at a time.
Again, Evelyn wanted to test the Bull's patience. She carefully dropped one little piece of food a a time. At least Allison dropped her whole hand full in the middle, then Evelyn continued with her one piece of food at a time.
Feeding the goat with the pulley. I'd never seen goats go up ramps, but now I know that they do.
1 comment:
Your girls are so dang cute and are getting so big! I can't believe that every time I see them they get bigger and cuter... =) I love where you live, the scenery is gorgeous! Continue to take pics of everything and post to keep me updated with how your life is going. Love the pic of you and the girls on the bench!
Post a Comment